HIV is an acronym for human immunodeficiency virus. It is the prelude to AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome), which everyone understands (or at least assumes) is incurable, despite many years of searching for HIV treatment. Contrary to popular belief, you cannot die of AIDS. There are about 30 or so common diseases that, combined with AIDS, can cause your immune system to degenerate and cause your body to deteriorate really fast, resulting eventually in death.
The three main methods of HIV/AIDS to proliferate:
1. Sexual activity/connection with an individual positive with HIV;
2. Using or sharing an infected needle or syringe (note: drug addicts are very vulnerable to this);
3. HIV could be passed on to newborn babies during pregnancy.
Prevention is usually better than looking for treatments. Here are some practices that may help you in that matter:
– often be mindful of your partner’s sexual past, lifestyle, as well as their past usage of drugs (if any)
– benefit from the condom
– stay away from needles or syringes that you’re unsure if they’re new or otherwise
– have regular tests and checkups
Accepted Versus Alternative HIV Treatments. Unfortunately, for a few of you reading this, it’s far too late for you since you already contracted the virus. You are desperate to discover a cure, whether they’re the widely accepted practices or even the upstart alternative ชุดตรวจเอชไอวี.
By far the most popular “accepted” medical HIV treatment is the HIV or AIDS antiretroviral drug treatment. Permit me to state this again, this is not a remedy to eliminate the virus. This drug treatment’s foremost benefit will it be delays the HIV into developing into AIDS, the more dangerous of the two. Since HIV/AIDS destroys the person’s immune system, this procedure stops that from happening, but you should be extremely religious in following the dosage. And there are also some treatments that are like these, by nature.
Waiver – there are several doctors that feel that these kinds of treatments actually cause more damage than repair. Similar to anything else, you will find new research which have popped up lately. Listed below are a tqgthm alternative HIV treatment processes you can consider;
– Diet to re-strengthen the immune system
– Vitamins and nutritional supplements to complement your diet plan
– Natural and organic herbs
– Personalized exercise programs with the help of a qualified fitness instructor
We must start to open our minds a bit and stay mindful that when the medical world hasn’t successfully found an end to HIV, there has to be alternative HIV treatments out there somewhere. And do you know what? There is certainly! Below are a few links that might help you on your way to finding alternative HIV treatment, moving toward complete healing.