The interest of the modern Western world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as a complementary or alternative treatment therapy is rising and gaining popularity because of its holistic approach, emphasis on quality of life and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immunity mechanism.
Building a strong defense mechanisms is essential for that body to identify and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is really a disease caused by uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from any parts of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity will increase your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also. Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the many preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Background of Ancient Herbal Remedy. Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is actually a mushroom commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it is actually called Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Oil Softgel meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which suggests “herb in the spirit”. It absolutely was an extremely rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient some time and Emperors of the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and longevity. More than 2000 years Reishi mushroom has been by far the most cherished and sought after medicinal herb in Asia and rated among the superior herbs within the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-year-old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance towards the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long term consumption with no unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance of the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was fashionable as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research shows that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and it has possible therapeutic potential as a nutritional supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer. Medicinal mushrooms like Cistanche Extract and Cordyceps have well been documented in many recent research studies to get potent medicine to boost and keep the body’s immune function from certain compounds within them including polysaccharides which raise the activity in the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) which are vital to get rid of foreign cells(such as cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published inside the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 showed that reishi clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential being a dietary supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health And Fitness Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immunity mechanism by promoting the action of antibodies
* improves the body’s potential to deal with stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* increases the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports an ordinary, restful sleep
* enhances vitality as well as
Suggestions to select the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it has the highest quality extract and contains most scientific evaluations
* choose those that have cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and much better absorbed by body
* solid wood log cultivation – this determines the potency ahfqfr the resulting fungus
* try to find Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of reishi active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the strength of Reishi Spore Powder is based on its polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations are available, such as extracts, health supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.